vrijdag 16 juli 2010

Sad



Sorry to hear
you are so sad.
I would like to know
a way
to cheer you up.
The disappointment, the hurt
please God, take it away!
Sit down with me
and I will listen.
You and I shall pray,
ask the Lord,
the clouds to lift
and let them float away!


Pic is from Keefers, title Waterdrops42 via Photobucket

2 opmerkingen:

  1. So simple
    So full of meaning
    So full of truth...
    and written with love:

    (paraphrased) "...I would like to know if there is something I may do to cheer you up." And, later, "...Sit down with me....."

    You rhyme reaches out to a suffering soul. And that IS beautiful, Issy!

    I "found" you on the blog of a good blogger-friend, "Haunted House". I have for one year now fancied myself as an "uncle" to all her Peeps. So i sign US (Uncle Steve...the first time she wrote back that the whole gang was enjoying and laughing at their US--me. Isn't that NEAT-O ???

    I'll be Bach!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you Steve!
    It is very neat you made all of them laugh!
    I hope that will happen many more times!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen